EZOfficeInventory enables you to create and edit labels using the Label Designer. To access this, go to More → Print Label Templates.
Here, you can edit or delete older templates by clicking the relevant icons in the last column. You can also create a new template by clicking on ‘Add Print Label Template’. This can be done for both items and bundles.
Before we get into that, let’s see what the Label Designer does:
- State of the art, drag-and-drop based designer. Just grab the data box and move it to the canvas below.
- The choice of inserting QRCodes, Barcodes or both on the label to use with our mobile device based scanning feature.
- All of an asset’s pre-defined fields can be printed on the asset label.
- Similarly, all custom attributes (text, date, paragraph) are available for printing on the asset label.
- Apply rich formatting to data fields (by double-clicking on the field’s data box)
- Insert free-form text and easily apply styles like fonts, alignment, size, and rotation.
- Ability to insert your company logo into the label.