EZOfficeInventory’s asset tracking software enables you to assign items to specific locations. Set up parent-child locations, and nest locations without a limit so you can track items from a country to a state, city, street, warehouse, all the way down to a single shelf.
Asset Stock and Inventory may be assigned two location types; Default Locations and Stock Locations. These two item types are tracked in bulk, which is why it is possible for items within the same inventory or asset stock category to be spread out across different locations.
We have been busy as a bee! Some of the new features you’ll experience in today’s build include:
- Request Reservations should take a due date.
- A Calendar view for Reservations of an asset
- All print jobs now show up in the Recently Printed column in the Print Queue page
- Report for Checkouts
- An experimental custom report builder. We need your feedback on improving this. Please use the feedback widget
- Ability to add comments to a checkout
- Ability to update locations on checkout
- Ability to have custom attributes updated on checkout
- Enabling Company contact number to be placed on the print label
- Customizable “from” for emails sent by EZOfficeInventory
- Misc Fixes and enhancements for mobile apps
- Close Stream Exceptions – caused when images are uploaded during asset creation