At EZOfficeInventory we strive hard to bring you rich functionality coupled with simplicity and ease of use. It has always been our core design goal to provide you a state of the art user interface that is both natural and intuitive. We take pride in the fact that most of our clients have never needed to consult a manual, attend a product training session or turn to Google for a “how to” search. The next steps in the evolution of our product’s user interface will be unveiled later this week. Once the update is applied to our server, you will notice that the product has a fresh new look and a more intuitive data presentation scheme.
We have adopted the prevalent industry standards while incorporating customers feedback into our design. Both the desktop web app and the mobile app have been upgraded using the ‘Flat UI Design’ approach. The result is consistency in design across various product screens and a simpler navigation model.
Here is a quick highlight of goodies coming your way.
– A New header design which allows convenient access to settings and profile.
– The Setting page has a more organized and modular design.
– Dashboard has a clean and uncluttered feel.
– Assets listing, Creation and Custom Attributes screens have been improved vastly.
– More intuitive actions on an Asset and Inventory performed through buttons in right hand column of the screens.
Please rest assured that these improvements will not require any user retraining. We have been extra careful in making sure that these changes are feel like a natural extension of the current functionality. We are confident that this release will greatly improve user experience and satisfaction.